1/30/11

title 106


so yeaaaaaaaaaah.
It seems I have been ignoring my blogging privileges and well, just to make things easier, I'll make it up to you, dear readers, by writing another useless blog entry! YEY! To be honest, I really appreciate that there are a handful of people out there who take their time in reading a n00b's blog (hey, I would :>). It's very heartwarming to know that something as dramatic and useless as this blog can actually be acknowledged and all. Thank you readers, whoever you guys may be, for wasting your time on me. =) God Bless!

First thing's first, MY LAPTOP IS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! *cue Frankenstein's groan*
The charger is sort of starting to act up but it's OK, that can be arranged. I don't want to stress so much on how happy I have been for the past few days (I'M SO F*CKING HAPPPPYYYYYY!) but yeah, my laptop is fixed and everything can go back to the way it was. *cue laptop's sudden death*
LOL!

Well, it is the last Sunday of the first month of the year 2011 and just for the sake of "recalling the 2010 days", I will be posting a really long snippet of my recent vacation to the homeland. =)

Day 1 to Day 4:
I finally have internet! Unfortunately, it's slow. But I guess that's ok since we're only going to be in the Philippines for 2 weeks more. =) Boy! Do I have a story to tell! First off, I hate flying! Gawd, do I hate flying and effing "airbuses"! My heart cannot suppress that negative feeling I have towards flying. I couldn't sleep on the way to Philippines, I was seated in front of a very talkative old man who yapped on and on about iPhones & Blackberry, how cheap the electronics were in Saudi Arabia than in Dubai and how Christmas in Philippines has changed. The young woman sitting beside him had nothing to do but listen and listen and well, do more listening. I don't think she got any sleep either. :)) The weather here? IT IS HOT! Compared to the weather two years ago (thanks to the people who funded global warming), the weather is effed up and I have to take a bath three times a day. Damn. The only thing that is Christmas around here is the decorations, the hustle and bustle of buying gifts, what food to prepare for Noche Buena and the songs played in the malls. One thing's for sure, I really missed the food here! xD I can't stop eating and all I've been eating this past four days (well, mostly eating) is SIOMAI. I've basically tasted every flavor of every stall in Quezon City. Oh! When we went for grocery shopping, my brother came across two things. a really BIG can of Cornbeef and a satchet version of cornbeef.



Damn. xD


We even came across a really big fire extinguisher. It's cute!


Day2 was Narnia day! I was supposed to meet up with my High school batchmates buuuuut I ended up meeting only one of them. We were to meet in MOA (Mall of Asia) but since the plan failed, we ended up in Gateway in Cubao. We watched Narnia and it is amazing. I didn't take the 3D and yes, I know how much I hate I have stressed on 3D but I honestly wanted to try it.e thing is, there was no available timing and the next showing was at 8pm (the closing times of the malls here are early). There was a 6pm showing in a so-called Gate 10. Kim (the only one who came xD) and I walked to this said place and realized that this gate was seperated from the regular cinema gates. It had a waiting lounge, a bar and free popcorn and softdrinks. I paid the said tickets, I won't mention the price (EFFING P2,500!!! :O) and then... we entered the theatre and I was like, "BIIIIITCH! this is the shit!" =)) The seats are individual sofas, where you can adjust the the cushion-looking thingy (hey! i don't know what it's called! xD) at the end of the sofa, so you can put your feet up. It has a side table where you can put your drinks and whatever stuff you have and you had that lady attendant at the door. The theater had 20 seats and there were probably 7 of us in there. The whole experience was epic. Day made.


the awesome waiting lounge~ :D

No comments: