1. You're Not Alone - Saosin
I'm very insecure; I'm insecure about my entire self and no matter how many times my friends compliment how beautiful and kind I am, I will always still feel that pinch of insecurity. I love my friends to bits for putting up with my attitude... God bless them.
Now, this song is special to me because whenever there were times I couldn't handle the pain anymore or whenever my fears and insecurities get to me, all I had to do was listen to this song and know that I'm not alone. I love this song and no matter how bad or good the situation I'm in, I'd still listen to it. Their lyrics still brings tears to my eyes.
2. I Wouldn't Mind - He is We
This is my first He is We song and yes, this song is for my boyfriend. All the absolute love I feel for him is in this song, especially in the lines: I'm not afraid anymore... Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile. I wouldn't mind at all.
I love you, Gener.
No comments:
Post a Comment