6/11/11

title 134


Day 2: Nine Loves
1. I love God
2. I love my family =)
2. I love my boyfriend
3. I love my best friends
4. Books
5. Movies
6. Singing
7. Rainbows
8. Hugs
9. Ironing :)) I'm generally lazy at doing so but nonetheless, I love to iron and I do not know why.


Day 2: Envy
Seven things you lack and covet.

1. I envy the people who have such a beautiful singing voice.
2. I envy the girls who have a beautiful and sexy body. I lack that body and it's something I'm not proud to showcase.
3. I'm smart but I lack the ability to be wise and I envy some of friends who have that.
4. Everyday, I have to constantly blow dry and style my hair; I envy the people who have beautiful hair.
5. I don't believe in myself; I envy the girls who are so confident in themselves.
6. I cower, keep quiet and easily accept the bad things people say to my face. I envy the people who know how to put up a fight and stand up for themselves.
7. I'm not pretty enough.

No comments: