Day 3: Eight Fears
1. God
2. Snakes
3. Rejection
4. Pregnancy
5. Marriage
6. Zombie Outbreaks
7. My Parents finding out
8. Saying No
Day 3: Wrath
Seven things that piss you off.
1. Do not ever, I mean EVER, hit (even if it's a small one), punch (even if it's a friendly one) or pinch my upper arms. My anger buttons are there and I mean it, you would not like it if I'm angry.
2. Be honest with me. If there's something that you don't like about me or if there's something you want to say to me, TELL IT TO MY F-CKING FACE! I'm all ears =)
3. My brother.
4. Nagging.
5. Mga taong feeling! (I don't know how to translate this xD)
6. Infidelity
7. I can't think of anything else.
I apologize for the vulgar remarks. They say that expressing one's self through curse words is therapeutic. :D Try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment