9/11/14

Title 166

Day 8: Write to yourself about something you are nervous about that will happen before you read these letters. (The school play, a test, a date, etc.)

Dear Me,

Ever since graduation and driving tests have passed, I feel like there isn't that much to look forward to anymore. Well, anything pre-planned that is. I guess that's what I'm nervous about: what is going to happen before we read these letters? Will we still be in the same desk job, groaning of having not fulfilled any of our travelling desires? Will we be in the same situation as I (2014) am in now? I guess that calls for something to be really extremely anxious about. Although, if I were to be specific and not dramatically overreact, I would say that I would presently be nervous of my vacation trip to the Philippines. I have so many things planned out and it bites my neck thinking that I won't be able to do or achieve any of the things I set out to do within that short amount of time. Either way, I'll try not to get so worked up about it. How have you been? Anything that you're currently nervous about? Write back! :D

Oh, I received this quote (via Facebook) today and well, I thought I might share with you (again?). It might uplift you in some way.

"Today we believe God wants you to know that when events happen which seem catastrophic, it is not only possible, but very important for you to allow yourself to come to a place of calmness. Panicking serves no one - not yourself, not the people who are suffering, and not the planet. Allow yourself to trust that there is a larger purpose and that it may not be necessary for you to know that purpose at this time. Allow yourself to have faith that ultimately, all will be well."

Take care ;)

Love,
2014 Me

P.S. It's 9/11 today. Let's take a moment of silence and pray for those that lost their lives that day.

No comments: