Day 9: Write to yourself about where you want to go in life. (Job, family, husband/wife, etc.)
Dear Me,
It's funny how this question is such a coincidence to our current situation.
So, let's see where we are now in 2014:
- 23 years old
- Desk job at a company that secures you financially but is also giving you doubts on whether it will take you anywhere.
- A blunt and controlling mother whose grip on your life and future has never really loosened through out the years.
- A tall pile of dreams and a road spiked with challenges.
- Feelings of depression, no fulfillment and sheer boredom eating your very core.
A bit negative, eh? Oh well.
Where do I want to go in life?
I still dream of taking part and living in the world of creativity: books, movies, series, music, art! Especially anything that has to do with writing and telling stories. But how does one get there? Haha, let's just get our shit together and figure it out step by step :)
I want to be able to contribute to society.. to humanity.. for all that is good on Earth! I don't know how but I will do so someday!
I want to be able to achieve that sense of fulfillment in life, to be able to explore and experience the world as God intended Man to do..
*sigh*
'Til tomorrow, Me.
Until tomorrow...
2014 Me.
Dear Me,
It's funny how this question is such a coincidence to our current situation.
So, let's see where we are now in 2014:
- 23 years old
- Desk job at a company that secures you financially but is also giving you doubts on whether it will take you anywhere.
- A blunt and controlling mother whose grip on your life and future has never really loosened through out the years.
- A tall pile of dreams and a road spiked with challenges.
- Feelings of depression, no fulfillment and sheer boredom eating your very core.
A bit negative, eh? Oh well.
Where do I want to go in life?
I still dream of taking part and living in the world of creativity: books, movies, series, music, art! Especially anything that has to do with writing and telling stories. But how does one get there? Haha, let's just get our shit together and figure it out step by step :)
I want to be able to contribute to society.. to humanity.. for all that is good on Earth! I don't know how but I will do so someday!
I want to be able to achieve that sense of fulfillment in life, to be able to explore and experience the world as God intended Man to do..
*sigh*
'Til tomorrow, Me.
Until tomorrow...
2014 Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment