I've decided to take my writing to a very different level; a more mature but still discreet level. An erotic and romantic approach, I must add. It isn't finished and I have no intention at the moment to finish it. I just needed to write something in order for me to release all my neediness for my boyfriend at the moment. Hahaha! True Story. But then, I might change my mind and finish it. But we'll see what'll happen. Happy Reading!
There was something about the thought of risking ourselves that jolted my spine with excitement. My nerves were revving and my body was juggling my frustrated thoughts magnificently. We knew trouble was going to be a consequence but we didn't care. We wanted to go on with it anyways.
I could taste the soft touch of his hand move up back and to my neck, the warmth of his exhale on my shoulders delivered the right signals to the rest of my body. I wanted more.
It was late at night, the street lights off and the atmosphere was misty and quiet. The premise of the situation fueled my desires and my hands were clutching his back. I wanted so much more.
Our pent up desire for one another couldn't stand by any longer. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. And here we are, behind my stone wall house, flaming up in passion and speed. The thought of someone catching us red-handed pushed us even further. It was just too good to be true.
I didn't care anymore; my mind shunned the idea of caring right now. It decided to close its shop and let my heart do all the working. And it was working well. His heart was working well too. I could feel it against my own almost-clad chest. I almost had the more.
No comments:
Post a Comment